Sunday, March 20, 2011

And just like that, I think I'm starting a new Pyrex collection! I am in love with a Snack Server/Compass divided dish that's black and white. I didn't even know I wanted it until I saw it, and now I'm finding myself looking up all of the other black and white dishes on Pyrex Love and imagining how well they'll go together. Why didn't I think of it before? Black and white is one of my favourite colour combinations - so classic - and it means that all the b/w's will 'go' with each other, as well as with any other colours I use.
I'm about to finalize my Compass trade, then it's on to Black Tulip, Mod Kitchen, Barbed Wire and Rooster Black.

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen "Mod Kitchen" anywhere - have you?? It would be a thrill to find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I've never seen it and it would be an awesome find. It's at the top of my list right now!

    ReplyDelete